Friday, June 21, 2013

I Pray for My Children

I  made this list some time ago and thought someone else might find it helpful as well. Many of them speak to using different parts of their little bodies for the glory of God. I like to pray this while holding or nursing a baby, touching feet, hands, etc as I pray. 

I Pray For My Children:



  • That they would truly KNOW God –Jn 17:3

  • That they would LOVE Him with all their hearts, souls, minds and strength –Mk 12:30-31

  • That they would be kept from evil –Jn 17:13

  • That they would be sanctified in the truth – Jn 17:17, 19

  • That they would bring glory to the Lord all of the days that they are on the earth –Jn 17:18

  • That their little hands would be only used for the Lord and never used by the devil – John 13:9

  • That their feet would only take them where the Lord leads them – Prov 3:5-6

  • That their mouths would only speak what is wholesome and encouraging – Prov 16:24

  • That their eyes would always be the light of their bodies – Luke 11:34

  • That their minds would be stayed upon things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy –Phil 4:8

  • That they would present their bodies to the Lord as a living sacrifice and be worthy of being his temple – Romans 12:1-2
  • That their hearts would always remain pure. – Psalm 24:4

No comments:

Post a Comment